Nick has over 7 years professional experience with engagements across Australia (NSW, Qld, WA) and within SE Asia (Lao PDR and Thailand) on major infrastructure development and mining project. He has experience working with:
- Government departments,
- Mining and civil development companies,
- Heritage consultancies,
- Aboriginal Land Councils,
- and the University sector.
Nick's experience includes:
- Anthropological and archaeological assessments
- Management of cultural and natural heritage within large-scale civil development and mining operations.
- Research and assessments for native title claims, in land-tenure/natural resource use disputes, and for Indigenous and Ethnic Group community development and livelihoods adaptation.
- Indigenous community engagement and consultation and provides expert advice to manage complex negotiations in cross-cultural and bi-lingual contexts.
- Cultural Heritage assessments and research
Nick's background is applied natural resource management and natural systems conservation. Since 2007 he has engaged as a consultant on major infrastructure development and mining projects in Australia and Southeast Asia. These include:
- The Hume Highway Redevelopment Project in NSW;
- The Dampier to Bunbury Liquefied Natural Gas Pipeline (Stage 5b) in Western Australia; and
- The MMG Sepon Gold and Copper Mine in the Lao PDR, Southeast Asia.
Nick has written and co-authored a number of technical and academic papers that supported the carriage and determination of native title claims that report the results of archaeological research and cultural and natural heritage management planning, and that describe process of community engagement and the outcomes of service-level public health interventions for Indigenous Australians. He has received a number of awards and travel grants for his research ideas and dissemination of research findings.
Nick's academic qualifications include
- Bachelor Degree (Honours) in Anthropology from James Cook University, Queensland.
- Ongoing PhD that examines cultural heritage practices at the MMG Sepon Gold and Copper Mine, Lao PDR, particularly the cultural responses to mining and interplay between local and global uses and values of nature.
- B.A. Arts/Social Science (Anthropology/Archaeology), James Cook University, Queensland.
Nick is a current member of the Australian Anthropological Society (AAS), the Australian Native Title Research Society (ANTS), and the Centre for Lao Studies (CLS).
To be happy it is significant to be sound. How can medicines help up? Many people already know that remedies are made to help us, but they can harm patients if taken incorrectly. Viagra is the best preparation for helping men to sustain an erection. Viagra is a remedy used to treat a lot of troubles. What do you already know about "canadian viagra"? Our article tell more about the symptoms of erectile dysfunction and "buy viagra online reviews". The most important factor you have to look for is "viagra canada". Having erectile dysfunction can undoubtedly complicate romance. Some drugs may interact with the remedy, including prescription vitamins. Not all probable interactions are listed in rate medication guide. Discuss your health with your physician to ensure that you can use any kind of remedy. Some tests can be used to extent of male sexual disorders.