Archaeologist, Office Manager - Cairns
Karen has worked in cultural heritage management and the native title sector in various capacities for over 15 years. This work has been undertaken in Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia and Queensland.
Karen's key areas of expertise are in:
- Project management of Aboriginal and historical cultural heritage assessments;
- Provision of conservation management plans and heritage management protocols;
- Site assessment for a range of cultural heritage projects including EIS projects;
- Development of Aboriginal agreements;
- Archaeological investigation and monitoring;
- Archival and photographic recordings and completion reports;
- Provision of impact assessments (local and State), exemption and development applications in relation to historic heritage places; and
- Historical research and analysis.
Within these areas of experience, Karen has worked for mining and infrastructure companies, environmental assessment companies, state and local government, not for profit organisations, Aboriginal groups and individuals.
Prior to commencing work with Converge in 2008, Karen worked at the National Native Title Tribunal in Cairns. She has also worked for the Queensland and Tasmanian Departments of Parks and Wildlife, and not for profit organisations such as Centacare. Much of her work has been conducted in remote and isolated regions of Australia, including a 12 month program of excavations on sub-Antarctic Macquarie Island.
Karen has a BA (Hons), Archaeology, University of Reading, UK and is a member of the Australian Archaeological Association and the Australian Society of Historic Archaeologists.
To be happy it is significant to be healthy. How can medicines help up? Many folk already know that remedies are made to help us, but they can harm patients if taken incorrectly. Viagra is the best preparation for helping men to sustain an erection. Viagra is a remedy used to treat a lot of troubles. What do you already know about "canadian viagra"? Our article tell more about the symptoms of erectile dysfunction and "buy viagra online reviews". The most important factor you must look for is "viagra canada". Having erectile dysfunction can undoubtedly complicate romance. Some drugs may interact with the remedy, including prescription vitamins. Not all probable interactions are listed in standard treatment guide. Discuss your heartiness with your doctor to ensure that you can use any kind of drug. Some tests can be used to extent of male sexual disorders.