Historian & Built Heritage Specialist, Office Manager - Hervey Bay
Craig's work in the field of cultural heritage over the last decade includes a diverse range of projects. The local heritage studies Craig has project managed have specifically advanced the ways in which local and regional heritage studies are completed in Queensland, including the use of regional thematic frameworks for identification, selection and assessment of heritage places.
Craig has extensive project management experience, including the heritage component of the redevelopment of the Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal, which was awarded the John Herbert Award for the most outstanding entry at the 2011 Queensland National Trust Awards, and the Fraser Coast local heritage study, which received a Silver Governor's Award at the 2012 awards.
The following provide an indicator of the range and nature of cultural heritage projects that Craig has completed:
- Extensive experience as a lead researcher and project manager.
- Highly developed skills in the area of heritage policy and strategy development.
- Heritage Management Plans and Conservation Management Plans for heritage sites.
- Reconstruction and adaptive re-use advice for key sites.
- Site Master planning – Design and construction programs for heritage sites.
- Provision of impact and development assessment advice, conservation options, work method statements, exemption certificate applications and supervision of works for a wide variety of heritage sites.
- Planning and supervision of physical conservation works programs on State heritage listed sites.
- Development of Statements of Heritage Impact for State and local heritage properties.
- Development and project management of heritage interpretation strategies.
Craig was previously employed by Histori | co, the commercial arm of the Centre for Applied History and Heritage Studies at the University of Queensland. Craig's work included the provision of contextual histories for a variety of cultural heritage projects, including the North South Bypass Tunnel and the Brisbane Foreshores Parkland Project. He also spent a period of time working at the Brisbane City Council Heritage Unit, where he assisted in the completion of the Unit's contribution to the Central Business District Master Plan.
Craig's academic work includes his PhD (History, University of Queensland) studying the return of Australian POWs of the Japanese, co-convenor of an international conference examining the return of soldiers from a range of historical wars, publications about Anzac (included in the Australian Parliamentary Library reading list on the subject) and war reparation from Japan for treatment of POWs during WWII. Craig also lectured the subject 'Australians at War' at the University of Queensland. Craig also holds a BA (Hons), History, University of Queensland.
Craig is a member of Australia ICOMOS and APT Australia.
To be happy it is significant to be wholesome. How can medicines help up? Many humanity already know that remedies are made to help us, but they can harm patients if taken incorrectly. Viagra is the best drug for helping men to sustain an erection. Viagra is a drug used to treat a lot of troubles. What do you already know about "canadian viagra"? Our article tell more about the symptoms of erectile disfunction and "buy viagra online reviews". The most great factor you should look for is "viagra canada". Having erectile dysfunction can undoubtedly complicate romance. Some drugs may interact with the remedy, including formula vitamins. Not all probable interactions are listed in rate therapy guide. Discuss your soundness with your doc to ensure that you can use any kind of drug. Some tests can be used to extent of male sexual disorders.